Thursday 22 September 2011

New Sewing Room

Having got to the stage where my sewing room was hindering my productivity, I called in expert help in the form of Kay Julian http://www.welcomespace.co.uk.to help me declutter and 24 hours later I'm still delighted

My fabrics are in lovely wicker ex bread baskets. These were bought years ago and sat totally forgotten on top of the wardrobe, where the teddies are proudly surveying the scene with as much amazement as me. Kay even found space at ground level for my sewing machine to leave the table clear for the first time ever.


Inspired and energised by this wonderful new space, I will be getting going on new projects and finishing the free motion bag as soon as the rest of my life lets me. If I hadn't left my camera behind when I was out earlier this evening, I could have added a progress so far photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment